Explosm.net Guest Short! Explosm.net Guest Short!

Art was good

But the sex left something to be desired

The Transformer The Transformer

Very fun, would watch again

You need better voice actors though. I couldn't tell the difference between the two of their voices.

JohnnyUtah responds:

oh you

this movie is about robot this movie is about robot

Well, there isn't much to it.

To me it seems as if you scribbled a background and pasted a picture, then proceeded to rotate, and then motion tween a robot you drew while adding text.

Its not bad for a first flash, except the problem is it isn't good for a first flash either. If you clean it up and put some more time in to it, then you'll get a better score.

IndustrialIndustries responds:

ths i s myu furst falsh movef

Epic Bungee Epic Bungee

Unable to play

New Career doesnt work for me, and when I press Continue I get stuck at a screen I can't read due to text all stacked up on eachother. In addition, the Ad that is on the home page is blocking some achievement text. I'm gonna try to remove cookies and play again, but theres gotta be some way to fix.

:( I'm really looking forward to playing this game too.

The Trader of Stories The Trader of Stories

Overall, not a bad game

Visually stunning and wonderfully put together story wise, this is seriously a breath of fresh air for Point N Clicks.

The only reason this is not a 10 is the glitches. I don't have an adblocker installed, yet I had to refresh the page multiple times to get the game to work. (I use Google Chrome)

The second one was that the Drunkard disappeared on me, giving me no way to beat the game.

Minor glitches, but still frustrating. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

Not A Fan

I normally love these kinds of games, and this is definitely better than some. However, I have a few major gripes. Maybe it's just because Turtle Launcher spoiled me, but this game really does come off as a cheap knock off. The art wasn't anything to write home about, and when you make a game like this where you see the same things over and over and over again, it's rough when the graphics aren't something other than generic.

As for the gameplay, it felt very bland. I had no incentive to play on, none at all. Again Ill refer back to Turtle Launcher, but I played that game for hours on end, because I was compelled to come back and play it. I will not play this game again. The upgrades were extremely unbalanced and to me it seemed as if power varied with every try.

I'll give you props for making a decent working game, something I can't do. However, thats as far as my compliments will go. If you do make more games in the future, add in the little things that keep people coming back.

Make less bland.

Violent Encounter Violent Encounter

I like!

I really like this! It takes on a realistic/cartoony approach that works really well for this piece. The creature is very well done, and honestly, I love the face on the baby. I think it fits perfectly. The motion blur on the hand is just that much better.

Nekow responds:

a lot of people seem to pay the most attention to the baby. If I had known this would happen I would have put more detail into it :D
thanks!

Shy Shy

Wow...

Holy crap, thats all I can say. What amazes me is your media choice. Chalk and Graphite, thats absolutely amazing. I'm not a very artistic person, but I feel as if I can appreciate good art when I see it. And I appreciate this.

I feel as if your description is the icing on the cake, too. A picture speaks a thousand words, but your description fits perfectly.

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

Love it

I love the mixing of Castle Crashers and Tankmen.

But who was Steve?