Explosm.net Guest Short! Explosm.net Guest Short!

Art was good

But the sex left something to be desired

The Transformer The Transformer

Very fun, would watch again

You need better voice actors though. I couldn't tell the difference between the two of their voices.

JohnnyUtah responds:

oh you

this movie is about robot this movie is about robot

Well, there isn't much to it.

To me it seems as if you scribbled a background and pasted a picture, then proceeded to rotate, and then motion tween a robot you drew while adding text.

Its not bad for a first flash, except the problem is it isn't good for a first flash either. If you clean it up and put some more time in to it, then you'll get a better score.

IndustrialIndustries responds:

ths i s myu furst falsh movef

Fbf Man: Tag Fbf Man: Tag

Not bad, improvements.

Not a bad flash for someone starting off. As for this style of animation, I recommend perhaps a light background music and some sound effects. Only place to go is up. :)

hellosmartguy responds:

And up I'm going. New animation on the way :) "The Puddle". Should be out around next week.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Niiiiiice

Wow... That was just awsome. Nice work, I must say.

The 'tard below me doesnt know what hes talking about. Hes jealous
\/

MACception responds:

Ah yes...i haven't read his review, but i'm about to, so i can answer it...god i'm tired of retards. Thanks for preparing me man...time to read a ton of "YOU GUYS SUCK!!! SUCK A COCK!!! I LOVE COCK!!! MY WEINER IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!" :-D

-LP

WATER! WATER!

Pretty Good

That wasn't bad at all.

If you clean up the graphics a bit, you should make a sequel.

Sesamia Street Sesamia Street

Was kermit on Seasami Street?

It was prty funny

MisterSambert responds:

ya know, I have no clue... I dont remember. I just drew and animated to the skit lol. Doesnt matter whos in it, all i gotta do is animate em. thanks for the positive feedback :D

Link's Adventure II Link's Adventure II

THAT RULES

LOL... Iloved all the extra characters and stuff... THat was awsome... Please... keep it up...

Cstrike short+MSI vid Cstrike short+MSI vid

dont worry... i rate the movies either 1-5 or...

5-10... It was in the middle of these 2... sp i decided to rate it 1-5... 1 problem i noticed... The M16... It doesnt have a scope... LOL!

ironbreath responds:

Hmm, the only thing you said about my movie was about the "m16." Well if you want to get technical on the game, it's not an m16, it's an M4A1. In real life those come standard with scopes, thank you. Eitehr way, thank you for the review.

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

LOL

I liked the parodies... The Megatron boat... The world may never know... etc etc etc... Very good... Bravo...